At Platinum Plumbing, there’s no job too big or small for our expert plumbing technicians. Our plumbers undergo continuous training on the latest techniques and equipment so you can rest assured knowing that you’re always getting the highest quality work when you call. Contact us today to schedule service.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right residential plumber for you, please check out our Google reviews then call for an appointment.
We Are Your Trusted Water Treatment Company
Are you looking to invest in a water filtration system installation? Maybe you have an outdated whole house water filtration system that needs replacing. Whatever your water purification needs, we’re the team to call.
We understand the importance of clean, safe water for your family and provide you with the best possible service. Our team will install a whole home water filtration system that can handle everything you need.
We can also provide a reverse osmosis filter replacement to ensure the safety of your water all year round.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Like any appliance, your water heater has a finite lifespan and will eventually fail. With proper maintenance, you can keep your water heater running efficiently and trouble-free for many years; however, you should watch out for signs that your water heater is starting to fail so you can plan on replacing it before disaster strikes. Here are a few things to keep an eye on.
- Strange noises like rumbling or popping.
- Water that doesn’t get as hot as it used to.
- The water doesn’t stay hot as long as before.
- Cloudy or rust-colored water.
- Water leaks.
While not every one of these signs means your water heater is in danger of imminent failure, they’re symptoms you shouldn’t ignore. Call Platinum Plumbing at the first sign of trouble and let our experts get your water heater back on track.
Don’t wait until your plumbing problem gets worse. Contact us right away to avert disaster.
Reasons to Consider a Tankless Water Heater Installation
Maybe you’ve never considered a tankless water heater, or you’ve heard about them but are still skeptical about their abilities. If you’re in the market for a new water heater, here are a few reasons to consider upgrading to a tankless design.
- – Tankless water heaters save money on your energy bill by using 30 to 50% less energy than traditional water heaters, which means the average family can save hundreds of dollars every year.
- – Tankless water heaters also save on water by heating water as needed rather than filling a large tank and heating it up until it’s ready.
- – Of course, the biggest advantage of on-demand water heaters is that you get instant, unlimited hot water, so you don’t have to worry about running out during your morning shower.
- – Lastly, tankless water heaters take up much less space in your house than traditional water heaters, making them ideal for smaller homes, apartments, or places where you want to maximize your space.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription